MARKET TOUR & BREAKFAST IN THE CITY
The way people start their day says a lot about a country’s character. In Spain cafés are noisy, lively and interesting places throughout the morning, that’s why this experience starts with us sitting at a table of a local cafeteria to enjoy a traditional breakfast of your choice (churros and chocolate is advised but there are other options too). Then we will head for Atarazanas Market, a visit you shouldn’t miss if interested in learning about food, culinary traditions and lifestyle in Andalucía.
- Available from Tuesday to Saturday all year-round by reservation, except bank holidays
- From 10.00 am to 13.00 am
- Minimum 2- maximum 4 people*
- English, French or Spanish
- Please contact us for more information and prices
PROGRAM: Breakfast at a local bar/cafeteria in the market surroundings and guided tour through the market.
Meeting point: Main entrance Atarazanas Market in Malaga city center (Atarazanas, 10)