A COOKING DAY
With A Cooking Day I bring you inside my home kitchen to learn about Spanish cooking while experiencing first hand Spanish culture and lifestyle.
After welcome and greetings we will start with a short walk around the house, weather permitting. Back in the kitchen we will grab the aprons and begin the instructive and entertaining hands-on cooking session. Mid-process there will be a break to enjoy an aperitif and the first glass of wine. Once the cooking is done it is time to sit and share the food just prepared, taste some more wine and enjoy the relaxed conversation over the table. We eat outdoors everytime possible, and streching on the “sobremesa” with some more tea or coffee is a must.
The cooking session is focused on traditional Spanish and regional cuisine. The menu is seasonal, often using local and organic ingredients, and we will prepare together three dishes from scratch, with a home cooking approach and plenty of opportunity for everyone to participate. You will also discover and taste delicious local products or homemade treats along with Spanish wines. Dessert is prepared in advanced.
- Available all year round by reservation
- From 10.30 to 16.00 ( 10.00 to 15.30 during July and August)
- Minimum 2- maximum 4 people (up to 5 if they all belong to the same group)
- English, French or Spanish (Recipes will be sent in English or Spanish)
- The menu can be adapted to accommodate food restrictions or preferences and you will be able to choose the dishes to be cooked from a list with recipe suggestions
PROGRAM: Short walk around the house, hands-on cooking class, aperitif with Spanish wine, lunch including mineral water and wine (1 bottle for every two people), “sobremesa” with tea or coffee and dessert.
Recipes will be sent by email so you can recreate the dishes at home.
Please contact me for additional information and prices.